Here is a list of habits you could adopt for the Monthly Challenge. The aim is to adopt a habit for at least 30 days in a row. Feel free to change the time amounts in the ideas below.
Nutrition, Health & Fitness
1. Cut out white sugar.
2. Cut out white flour.
3. Eat 5-10 fruits and vegetables each day.
4. Eat a leafy green vegetable in addition to a salad.
5. Cut out dairy.
6. Go to bed before 11 pm
7. Floss your teeth.
8. Brush your teeth.
9. Exercise 30 minutes a day. (According to Mercola.com a combination of aerobic, anaerobic, strength training & stretching is best.)
10. Do yoga every day, if only for 10 minutes.
11. Replace soda with water or green tea.
Spiritual & Mental Health
12. Read an inspirational book for 20 minutes.
13. Read a book on a topic you’re passionate about for 20 minutes.
14. Meditate for 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes.
15. Journal every morning and evening for 5 minutes.
16. Write out 5 things you’re grateful for.
17. Spend 15-30 min. doing what you’re passionate about.
18. Listen to uplifting music instead of the news while commuting.
19. Write (and send) a thank you note.
20. No technology (computer, tv, phones) after 9 pm
21. Use a refillable mug each day.
22. Pick up 5 pieces of garbage.
24. Ride or walk to work.
25. Take public transport instead of the car.
26. Delete 20 emails every day.
27. Spend 5-10 min. clearing clutter.
28. Track your expenses
29. Put your change in a savings jar (and invest it at the end of the month).
30. Set aside a dollar a day (and invest it at the end of the month).
Want to join our monthly habit challenge? Read more at: Monthly Habits
I’d love to hear your ideas below.
Photo Source (Watch/Runners): Kent Goldman